1. Something fishy, (breakfast time) Eastwood Libis. 12am-10am
2. Kamay Kainan with bottomless Iced Tea, Market Market, 295/head.
3. Chinatown, Banawe QC, 400/head FULL MEAL!
4. Saisaki/DAD's/Kamayan, 500/head
5. Dragon Prince, BF homes Pque. (Lunch Buffet) P180 per head. (Panalo ang Sashimi nila)
6. Cabalen - all branches, afaik P275/head. forgot kung how much yung eat all you can merienda nila at kung what time...
7. RCBC Plaza Food Center, Makati 95/head (Breakfast) & 65/head merienda. (ok to ah, budget meal talaga!)
8. Blue Bay, Quirino Grandstand, 350/Head.
9. Brazil brazil - Metrowalk & Powerplant Mall (meat all you can 650/head)
10. Dimsun 'N Dumplings @ Shopwise (cubao) - Unlimited Siomai either P99 or P125 lang
11. Sweet Inspirations along katipunan, eat-all-you-can Mongolian Buffett php300/head
12. Seafood Club(Red Crab) Greenbelt3 - dinner 275/head
13. Chubby China(Greenbelt) - dimsum(fried & steamed) breakfast at 88/head. with yang chow rice, crisp noodles at single serve iced tea. order all you can lunch - 295, merienda - 88, dimsum all you can w/pancit canton, noodles and congee - sulit na 88 mo!
14. Red Crab (Greenbelt 3) - alimango-all-you-can
15. Circles, Shangri-la Makati, expensive but very large buffet!
16. Spiral, Westin Philippine Plaza, expensive din but bigger buffet than Shangri-la
17. Cravings, salad all you can Katipunan infront of Ateneo
18. Tong Yang Hot Pot, Eat all - west ave yata ito
19. Siamese Grill, Pasta all you can, 85/head Bluewave Marquinton, Marikina
20. Tramway, Banawe, Chinese eat all you can, 160/head 188 na po
21. Mongolian Stop, OJs Eastwood
22. Popeye's Chicken (seasonal)
23. Don Henricos, Eat all you can Tuesdays and Wednesdays
24. Kamay Kainan, Kalayaan Avenue, ~199/head
25. Red Kimono, The Fort, 499++/ head
26. Mandarin Palace, Ongpin, 150/head
27. Tokyo Tokyo, rice all you can (all branches)
28. Yamcha Teahouse in Timog (Lunch/Dinner Buffet Php349) (over 60 chinese dishes to choose from)
29. Aling Nene's BBQ/Ihaw, Eat all you can (Fridays & Saturdays), Magallanes, 200+/head.
30. Alba's Restaurant - Tomas Morato, Libis, Jupiter St. - Spanish cuisine - one of my personal favorites, lalo na yung lechon de leche nila.. MM.. mm.. MM!!! everytime lang nga na kumakain ako doon nagmamahal ang presyo! Yikes!! Last time I went was around Php550, but still, it's the food that counts! :)
31. Jestine's Restaurant, Jupiter Street Makati, Breakfast all you can, from 12AM to 12PM (tapa, tocino, varies) P99.00
32. Paseo, Mandarin Hotel (Pricing?)
33. 7 Corners, Crown Plaza, Galleria (Pricing?)
34. Heat, Shangli-la EDSA (Pricing?)
35. karate kid (rice and drinks)
36. Cabalen (at the back of stalucia East Cainta) Eat all you can miryenda P88
37. Emperor Villa - ongpin st., binondo - lunch 180-200, dinner is seafood buffet at roastings (asado, lechon de leche) @ 350.
38. Paolo's Resto - - Kalayaan ave. QC... eat-all-you-can buffet sBrkfast nga lang (parang something's fishy)
39. Una Mas at Greenbelt 2. Wala ata buffet pag lunch on weekends, pero meron lunch on weekdays and dinner (Weekends and weekdays). 475++ (Umabot ng 630++ yung akin, just got bottomless iced tea/lemonade)
40. Dad's (Glorietta) - 95 ata (basta below 100) merienda, from 3-5pm
41. Kamayan (Glorietta) - 250-300?
42. Oki-Oki (MOA) - Japanese - 375 - Adult - Weekends
43. Dimsum 'n Dumplings at greenhills - 100 pesos siomai all you can
44.Tramway, Timog, Chinese eat all you can, P178/head. Located between TPC HQ and Imperial Suites (Tomas Morato)
45. Mongolian Quik-stop Robinsons Ermita, SM MOA - 245 net
46. Steak MD, Tomas Morato - Eat all you can Steak (TBone) - 500
47. Tong Yang Hot Pot Quezon Ave - lunch 365, dinner 415 sarap ng crabs dito!
48. Lasa Manila, Festival Mall and Podium - 325+vat inihaw all you can! ang sarap!
49. Barrio Fiesta - 99/head
50. Aling Nita's Morning restaurant....lugaw,pansit,champorado,sofas,etc. 5 pesos lang^_^
51. King One macapagal avenue shabu shabu 449 drinks 39 drink all you can
52. Tong Yang Pan Pacific Hotel along adriatico near robisons 500plus
53. Thai Kitchen - Robinsons Galleria less than P200 lunch buffet.
54. Sonyas - Tagaytay Pasta & Salad Buffet
55. Astoria Plaza - Ortigas cor. Shaw. Different package everyday like japanese, chinese. etc.
56. APLAYA (beside Festival Mall) Eat All You Can Breakfast P111 only
57. Josephine's Restaurant in Tagaytay, weekend lunch buffet at P320 only, Breakfast Buffet at P220
58. Aling Ineng, Along South Super Highway, Zobel Makati - 250 Eat all!
59. Tenderbob's, Shangri-La Mall Eat all you can burger @ 195Php
60. China Town, Banaue Eat All you can!
61. The Heritage Hotel, EDSA Pasay City, Dinner Buffet Eat All!
62. Ton Yang, Pan Pacific Manila, Malate Shabu Shabu
63. Sinfully "Circles" @ Shangri-La Makati - 1900+ On Peak Days. Other days are less. Just phone in to check.
64. Spiral @ Sofitel Hotel, formerly Philippine Plaza - P2,190 Fri-Sat, P1950 Sun-Thu
65. Something Fishy, Eastwood - 199 Lunch, 345 Dinner - oysters galore! tuna and salmon sashimi, grilled squid at madami pa!
66. Brazil Brazil, Metrowalk - 600 plus - putok ang tummy mo sa eat all you can sausage and inihaw!
67. Zensho, Tomas Morato,QC - 500-600/head. Japanese Foods- oorder ka sa waitress den chaka palang lulutin..fresh ang foods, you can taste it! sarap. comfy ang place at ang environment OK talaga = ) accepts credit card, at may private room pa dun na naka upo kayo sa floor. hapon na hapon.LOL
68. Taste of Thai - galleria food court fronting yellow cab P245
69. hong tai yang - macapagal, same owner ng tong yang 550 per pax sarap dito, may tepanyaki and shabu shabu
70. tong yang - jupiter 550 per pax shabu shabu style and tepanyaki
71. king one - shabu shabu eat all you can meron sa malate and sa macapagal
72. Formaggio pizza n pasta (las pinas) -eat all you can pizza n pasta for P150.eat all you can pizza,pasta,chicken for P200 (every sunday lang ang eat all you can)
73. Paul Calvin's global city, taguig - 275php, eat all you can..
74. Raphael Cafe - 4th Level Holiday Inn Galleria 1 ADB Ave., Ortigas Center Ortigas 633-7111 loc. 7416 - nasa P750 per plate dito, pero sulit naman
75. Kapitan moy restaurant-marikina bayan- breakfast lang kami dun P99 ata (7-10am) dunno kung may lunch o dinner d pa namin natry
All credits to this Post from TipidPC!!